Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ice Breaker

So I know this whole 'meet everyone on the first day' thing is always a little bit awkward, but I will try break the ice.

Right now, I should be working on my Gold Award Project. I am a senior in high school and I am trying to get my gold award for Girl Scouts. For the project, I am making an informational video about renewable energy. And it needs to be done by the start of June. And I've hardly started on it. So that is what I should be doing.

Instead, I have been surfing the internet all day. My mom went out of town, taking my car keys with her. So I am stuck at home, but I have kept myself thoroughly distracted. Currently, I am on the phone with Andrea, my Cuban friend, I am talking with a British stranger on Omegle, I am playing around with DJ software, and I am surfing Facebook.

Well, I really don't have much to say. But I wanted to make an intro post saying a little bit about me. But the best summary of me is either in the About Me section to the right (->) or on the blog I write with Andrea, my Cuban friend. It is called BonBonSugarSnap. And I promise I won't repost from one blog to another. So there will always be new stuff.

Anyhoo, well, I should do some work so that I have something to show for en entire day of being home alone. Oh, by the way, my name is Megan. And I am a Scorpio. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment